Arbortext APP World 2011
Thank you to everyone who came to this years event and to all of our excellent speakers. APP World was attended by over 50 people from 10 different countries representing a broad cross section of APP Users’ and providers. This made for a great meeting and networking point with positive feedback from everyone.
If you have any questions or would like to join our mailing list for future events and webinars, please contact email@example.com
The Arbortext APP (3B2) users’ meeting for 2011 will be held on the 9th and 10th of May in London, England.
Arbortext Advanced Print Publisher (APP), formerly known as the 3B2 Publishing System, has provided the core development environment behind the solutions to many complex and extreme publishing requirements for over 24 years.
This event gives you the opportunity to:
- Discover the potential from new and updated Arbortext products.
- Learn new technologies and APP (3B2) application methods.
- Have your Arbortext and APP questions answered.
- Meet with other publishing professionals and Arbortext / APP (3B2) specialists from the world wide community.
Version 11 of APP will be released later this year and is making its debut to an international audience at this event.
The event programme will be delivered exclusively in English. However, some of the conference speakers and hosts will be able to converse with you in German, Spanish and French.
Speakers and session highlights already confirmed for the event programme include:
|Day 1 – May 9th : 10.00 – 17.30|
|The Arbortext Business Unit and PTC||Steven Baird, VP Sales Arbortext BU, PTC|
|Introduction to APP Version 11
New features and functionality, development status and future.
APP & Styler Product Manager at PTC
|APP Support Services worldwide network||Rainer Schmidt, CEO DATACOPY publishing solutions gmbh.|
|Integration of APP within the Arbortext Product Suite
Overview and demonstrations of how APP has been integrated and can be utilised within other Arbortext products
APP & Styler Product Manager at PTC
|Arbortext and APP for Developers
Meanings, technology leverage and addressing the real world needs.
|Gareth Oakes, Senior Solutions Architect at GPSL.|
| Arbortext and APP XML workflow Implementation case study.
Antica Tipografia s.r.l. – Typographical services to the Italian Senate.
|Massimo Minissale, IT Services Manager, Antica Tipografia.
Chris Western, tformat ltd and
Xavier Hourcade, Publimate.
|Evening drinks reception and dinner event at the Shaka Zulu restaurant. (from 18:30)|
|Day 2 – May 10th : 09.00 – 17.00|
|APP Version 11 Technology Application Workshop
Real world application of new features and functionality in APP
|Erwin Müller, Application Technician, DATACOPY publishing solutions gmbh.|
|Richard Jinks, Senior APP Developer at PTC|
|Turning ‘3B2’ development on its head!
Discussing the disciplines and challenges of 3B2 template development and how various software development tools can assist in the create, manage and delivery lifecycle
|Dave Hartnoll, Chief Developer at GPSL|
| Round table technology breakout sessions
3-4 Simultaneous open group discussions on designated APP topics
|Chaired with support from Speakers|
|3B2 Old School – Core Feature Review
This workshop reviews some of the most powerful 3B2 features and implementation methods prior to version 10 that have remained core or extended in the latest releases. Providing some background to future template extensibility and some ‘tips and tricks’ you can use now!
|Chris Western, tformat ltd
|Q&A discussion panel
Selected speakers from the conference chair an open Q&A session.
The delegate package
- Full meeting programme of presentations and workshops over 2 days.
- Workshop materials, samples files and event Programme.
- Break refreshments and Lunch on both days.
- Drinks reception and evening dinner on Monday the 9th at the Shaka Zulu restaurant.
- London conference venue (accommodation not included).
- Marriot Regents Park Hotel
- Dedicated Conference room, (Large screen & PA system)
- 5 Minutes walk from Swiss Cottage Underground Station on the Jubilee line.
- Special delegate room rates for those wishing to stay in the Hotel, book here
- Delegates use of hotel facilities
- Marriot Hotel Regents Park Website
- Hotel Location Map
- Underground (Tube) transport Map
|This event is now over, any questions about this or future events, please contact APPWorld@tformat.com|
© 2011 tformat ltd & DATACOPY publishing solutions gmbh