Since 2019 we have teamed up as partners to support a new series of Arbortext wide events run by the Arbortext Business Unit at PTC. Click here for more details.
Our unique Arbortext APPWorld (3B2) events focuse around many aspects of document delivery and have sessions on new features and product roadmaps in the Arbortext suite including APP, Styler and PE. There are also vertical solution demonstrations, the usual mix of technical developer sessions and introductions to new industry partner offerings for managers and technicians alike.
Arbortext Advanced Print Publisher (APP), formerly known as the 3B2 Publishing System, has provided the core development environment behind the solutions to many complex and extreme publishing requirements for almost 30 years. APP is the default PDF/Print engine within the Arbortext product suite.
Our APP World users’ events give the opportunity to:
- Discover the potential from new and updated Arbortext products.
- Learn new technologies and APP (3B2) application methods.
- Have your Arbortext and APP questions answered.
- Meet with other publishing professionals and Arbortext / APP (3B2) specialists from the world wide community.
- The event is not restricted only to our customers and is open all.
If you would like updates for the next Arbortext APPWorld event to be held please contact us direct or join our mailing list.
See overviews of our previous APP World events here: