11.0 M080 (Build 3352)
- Fixed scaling problems when importing rotated PDF pages. (SPR 2247985)
- Fixed problems in PDF output when rotated text contains a minus character from the TeX fonts. (SPR 2252577)
- Added option to output space characters in PDF file to improve cut \& paste operations in Acrobat. (SPR 2119548)
- Fixed problem with PDF bookmarks in PScript driver when no fit option selected. (SPR 2255453)
- Fixed problem with inline frames and autocopy when copymode is set to never (SPR 2243556)
- Fixed FOM fFootnoteReference terminatorString property to make sure non-showstring values are escaped correctly (SPR 2166833)
- Fixed problem with incorrect nodeinfo on namespace declarations and namespaced attributes. (SPR 2201601)
- Fixed incorrect DTD parser errors when declaring namespaced elements or attributes. (SPR 2144978)
- Fixed a pointer error when using column footers around a nested table (SPR 2239008.
- Fixed a pointer error when stripping off a whole row that was ‘spanned-into’ (SPR 2239008)
- Fixed drawing of rules at the top of a page when it starts with a new row that is being spanned into by a cell from a previous row and which is keeping the top of the row together (<?tbrkeept=1>) (SPR 2187387)
- Fixed potential lockup or crash when seeing a columnbreak within balanced columns (SPR 2237363)
- Fixed repeating block headers when the first thing in the column is displaystyle maths (SPR 2077916)
- Fixed possible loss of column header when a 2nd level header is defined at the point where the 1st one was being repeated (SPR 2191554)
- Fixed several issues with column footers in a multicolumn block within a nested block that also had a footer (SPR 2202252)
- Fixed use of displaystyle maths when using break across columns in a slim table or block (SPR 2192154)
- Fixed use of <?tpacr> and <?tbacross> when nested in a multicolumn block that’s balancing (SPR 2195769)
- Fixed crash saving 3d file when the pasteboard has been deleted (SPR 2250758)
- Fixed footers being displayed when the end of a block or table follows either a carriage return or nested block/table (SPR 2200523)
}}N.B. If you don’t want the footers to come out at the end of a table/block, then use the documented ‘o’ option so that they only get used at overflows. (you might want this change forCALS for instance)
- Fixed tiny image placement error in PDF output. (SPR 2256785)
JS FOM Releae notes include:
- Added fTemplate.DEBUGFLAG_XPATH constant.
- Changed type of fIndexItem.ignoreMarkup from a boolean to an integer.
- Added fIndexItem.IgnoreMarkupModes constant group.
- Added fFormatting.pageLabelStore method.
- Added fTemplate.pageLabelLocate method.
- Added fFootnoteReference.allow property.
- Added fFootnoteReference.AllowFlags constant group.
- Removed fFootnoteReference.TYPE_END constant.
- Added fBookmark.parent, fBookmark.pdfName properties.
- Added fBookmarkReference.parent, fBookmarkReference.pdfName properties.
- Added fxDocument.languageAttrName, fxDocument.defaultLanguage properties.
- Added fxDocument.getLanguageFromAttr(), fxDocument.setLanguageMapping() methods.
- Added fxElement.getLanguage() method.
- Added fdFrameColumn object.
- Added fdFrame.columns property.
1) The Index Grouping behaviour has been updated to utilise the collation
strength within the ICU collation data. This allows easier grouping of
entries when matching of different characters fails.
e.g. in Estonian ‘V’ and ‘W’ should be under the same heading.
To acieve this currently requires,
group alpha, “V”
range V W;
Using the new strength option would remove the need for this specifc
group alpha, key
range A-S Š Z Ž T U V Õ Ä Ö Ü X Y
The strength keyword allows for the follwing values:
1 – Primary Level
2 – Secondary Level
3 – Tertiary Level
4 – Quaternary Level
16 – Identical Level
This support is only present for single characters and
contractions (e.g. Ch).
If strength is set, case_sensitive is ignored.
2) A new option has been added to the Index Control Stream to provide
optimised handling of index entries to increase the performance of APP
with large indexes.
To make use of this feature, add the optimise keyword at the begining
of the index control stream, followed by the number format entries.
This must be done prior to the first use of the groups keyword.
When working in optimised mode, the page number will be generated at
the end of the page it is encountered on using the appropriate format.
This page number will then be used in all groups the index entry is