Arbortext Advanced Print Publisher 11.1 M030 (Build 4214)
The major improvements since the last major release version (11.0) are:-
- Added support for Windows 8 / Server 2012
- Added support for Windows 8.1 / Server 2012 R2
Direct PDF Output
- Added option to downsample images.
- Added field tree debug.
11.1 M030 (Build 4214)
- Added support for opacity to PDF and PNG printer drivers, with new opacity properties on FOM fFrame, fNamedColor, fStyle, fRule, fAccolade and fAccoladeInline objects.
- Updated Perl scripting engine to version 5.20.3
- Fixed issue with frame shift during a tformat. (SPR 5153257)
- Added support for U3D images.
- Added support for TIFF images using Deflate compression. (SPR 5290847)
- Added PDF printer options to control which Page Boundaries are output. (SPR 5315215)
- Fixed potential lockup using Spell Checker. (SPR 2813172)
- Fixed Pseudofonts to work when linked to a file or 3B2 library. (SPR 4916450)
- Fixed use of characters created with Private Character Editor in PDF output. (SPR 4895518)
- Fixed problems when using <?thyllpdis> or <?thyllcdis> commands in footnotes. (SPR 5339928)
- Fixed Footnotes: where split footnotes could mess up when using combined footnotes. (SPR 2813045)
- Fixed Footnotes: when a ‘step’ is applied to a ‘1st footnote space’ that itself is 0 or is smaller than the step (SPR 2813045)
- Fixed missing ligatures when hyphenating a word using a Pseudofont. (SPR 5572768)